Unlock Your Golfing Potential
Join the Premier Fall Golf Program for Elite Junior Golfers
The Golf Performance Academy (GPA) in Ridgefield, Connecticut – is your gateway to golf mastery.
Our Full-Time Boarding Golf Program is a globally acclaimed, 12-month curriculum designed specifically for aspiring junior golfers in grades 7-12th.
1. All-Rounded Growth: Full swing, short game, course management, mental and physical skill development and personalized training with 4 PDI assessments throughout the year.
2. Academic Balance: Quality Northeastern academics and a full tournament schedule to prepare for college golf.
Start your path to success both on the course and in the classroom. This is where champions are nurtured.
Fill out this form to have the information pack about our golf programs emailed to you.
Situated in Ridgefield, Connecticut, the Golf Performance Academy is the ultimate destination for student-athletes in grades 7-12 and postgraduates aspiring to play collegiate and professional golf.
Our expert coaching staff is dedicated to not just honing your golf skills but also instilling a high moral character through a deep commitment to the game. If you’re on a path to play golf in college, there’s no better environment to prepare for your journey.
We don’t just create players; we shape leaders.
1. Extensive Golf Program: 10-month boarding coupled with 12 months of comprehensive golf training.
2. Comfortable Living: Housing and daily catering at our Main Campus, ensuring a home-like and secure environment.
3. Holistic Training:4 hours of daily golf practice, including technology-enhanced training, golf course play, and unlimited access to GPC.
3. Mental Skill: Full-time Sports Psychologist to guide a complete mental skills program.
4. Physical Conditioning: Daily performance training for optimal physical functionality and peak performance.
5. Supportive Pathway: College Placement Support and custom club fitting tailored to your needs.
6. Competitive Opportunities: 10 tournament entries per year, enhancing real-time experience.
7. Exclusive Experience: A 5-week winter trip to Florida, adding a unique dimension to your training.
Academics at USPA or Wooster School
Embark on a transformative journey that balances skill, mind, body, and academics. It’s more than a program; it’s your future in golf.